Enter the title of the Event.
This is a free form text block. It has many formatting options.
This is required information. It is the contact info for the person submitting this event.
The top field links specifically to this event, while the lower one can refer to a website that has information about the sponsor(s) or accepts contributions.
DATE AND TIME
1. Click in the field to select a start date from a calendar pop-up.
2. For a single-day event, or a multi-day event that occurs at the same time of each day, select a start time. Otherwise, you may ignore this field.
1. If this is a single-day event, you may leave this date field blank.
2. For a single-day event, or a multi-day event that ends at the same time of each day, select a end time. Otherwise, you may ignore this field.
For a single-day event, or a multi-day event that occurs at the same time of each day, ignore the checkboxes. For a multi-day event that has different start and/or end times for each day, check Hide Event Time.
If there is a charge for the event, enter it here.
Click the Browse button to locate a graphic file (doc, docx, jpeg, jpg, pdf, or png) on your computer associated with the event.
Do not check this box, if this is a single-day event.
Select the appropriate time frame for the event. In this case Weekly. If the event is to occur on on the nth day of each month (like the 4th Wednesday), choose Advanced.
Choosing Never means the event repeats forever. The value in the After field says that, after the event repeats this many times, it no longer appears.
If the event will have speakers, you may enter their names separated by commas. Click Add when all names have been entered.
This event is to happen on Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays through November 3, 2019. This block is where we tell the calendar to omit Fridays.
1. Click in the field under the words Exclude certain days.
2. Click on the first day to be excluded.
3. Click Add.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all excluded days.
Because this event happens at different times on each of it’s three days, we have to indicate that by doing two things: check the Hide Event Time box (see above), and enter the three sets of days and their hours.
1. Click Add Day.
2. Type the name of the day into the field that says New Day.
3. Click Add (to the left of Add new hourly schedule row).
4. Enter the From and To times. (These are free form text fields. Anything you enter will be accepted.)
5. Enter a Title and a Description ( both are optional).
6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 until the hours for all days have been entered.
1. Pull down the first field and either select either Insert a new location or an existing one.
2. For a new location, enter it name and address. Ignore the Latitude and Longitude fields.
Ignore the Browse button for uploading an image, as the image refers to the location and not the event.
NOTE TO REVIEWER
When you submit an event online, it is stored as Pending. A reviewer will fix any problems with the submission after determining that it should be Published. If you wish, you can leave a message for that person here.
Check the box. It is required.
When you’re all done, click SUBMIT. If the form is accepted, a message will be shown at the bottom of the page. If there are errors, those fields will be highlighted, so that you can find and fix them.